Quality, Loving Pet Care, in Your Own Home - Serving Cloverdale, White Rock, Surrey, North Delta, & Langley, BC, Canada
Benefits of an In-Home Pet Sitter:
- Your pets won't be stressed by being removed from their familiar surroundings and routine, and put into a kennel, with strange noises and smells.
- They won't be at risk of exposure to viruses or diseases from other animals.
- Your cats won't be confined to small cubbies, and will still be able to get their exercise.
- They won't be traumatized, and "off their food".
- Your cats won't have to get used to strange litterboxes and dishes.
- They'll be able to stick to their regular and familiar routine, will feel safe and comfortable, with the only "strange" part of your absence being our presence, which they will soon come to enjoy!
- Any medications, injections, or sub-cutaneous fluids they may need, can be administered in their own home, without the stress of travel and a different care-giver every day.
- Your pets will be loved and cared for, as if they were our own.
- You'll have the security of your home having that "lived-in" look, discouraging any potential burglars.
- Your houseplants will survive your absence.
- Your home will be as neat and tidy when you come home as it was when you left.
- You can enjoy your vacation, or conduct your business, with peace of mind, knowing that all is well at home - your pets are content, and your home is secure.
- Cat's Cradle Critter Sitter adheres to the All Canadian Pet Services Network's Professional Standards for Pet Care Professionals.
Visa and MasterCard now accepted!
Top of Page
Revised: November 19, 2007
Website and Logo Designed by Lawana Quest.........................................................................................© 2005-2008 Cat's Cradle Critter Sitter. All Rights Reserved